Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Locked out of gym

I didn't find out until today, but we can't use the gym this week. Hopefully, we'll get to use the middle school gym on Thursday(still waiting to hear). We really need to practice before the tournament.
Speaking of which, I heard from the organizer today and we are officially in. We were a last -minute entry. It's going to be really good. I'm guessing that the tourney will start early - probably around 8 am, and go until late in the afternoon. I'll let you know as soon as I get more information. We're also planning to go up to Stanford that evening. We'll work out the logistics on Thursday - find out if you or a parent can drive. The word is that our seniors (fashion-conscious Derek & Jacob) may join us for the morning games. Los Gatos is about an hour away.
Also-- someone needs to find out if we have our jerseys yet. They are a must  for Saturday.